PLANT INTERCLUSTER (PIC)
Five French plant clusters have joined their strengths to expand their international strategy.
Céréales Vallée, PEIFL, Qualimed, Qualitropic and VEGEPOLYS have created the Plant InterCluster network to embody the French plant skills all around the world.
The purpose of this network is :
- to set up a common strategy
- to facilitate the international development of the clusters and their members (companies, training and research centers),
- to build strong partnerships with clusters around those sectors: cider, cereals, fruit and vegetables, ornamental horticulture, medicinal plants, mushrooms, seeds and winegrowing.
The first steps of this network are:
- The identification of 20 international plant clusters worldwide (with a specific survey carried during the last 6 months).
- The organization of the first meeting, the 25 and 26 of May in Paris, between the French clusters and some foreign ones already identified.
- The organization of a mission in the Chile-Brazil area
Other actions like common participation to conventions, exhibitions, international innovating projects will complete the program of the Plant Intercluster.
For more information about the first event on may 2011 : www.plant-inter-cluster.eu
To read the press release about this event : press release Plant InterCluster - May 2011
Back to top